Wednesday, September 10, 2008

GO CARDINALS!







JR and I were treated like kings and queens over the weekend by one of his friends. He scored us a couple of tickets to the Cardinals game vs. the Marlins on Sunday, September 7th. We arrived two hours before the game and ate and drank everything prior to the game in the Cardinals' Clubhouse. Then we walked out to our seats which were 4 rows behind home plate. Where we also ate and drank everything we wanted. Those were the best darn nachos I've ever had in my life (that goes for the pretzel too). The CARDINALS WON and Pujols hit a homerun in the first inning. After the game, we went to Ameristar and checked into our room which was AWESOME. I was afraid to touch anything. Then we went to the VIP Star room at the Casino and sat and ate and drank there until they kicked us out at 10pm. JR and I did some gambling until 1am and then back to our room. We got up the next day and gambled some more and then were treated to breakfast. IT WAS THE BEST WEEKEND WE'VE EVER HAD!!!!! WHAT A BLAST.... Thanks to Gary and Tara!!!!!!!!

No comments: