To keep everyone updated, it's already soccer season again. I can't beleive the running has already started. Plus we're gearing up for Sis' 2nd piano recital. It's scheduled for some time in May. Not sure when, but will let everyone know when it's time.
I'm doing great and back to work already!!! I'm only working 1/2 days, but that's enough for now. I can't beleive it's only been 5 weeks and I'm doing this well. I really thought I was in for the long haul with this one. HMMM...proved them all wrong AGAIN.
As for JR...he's having surgery on April 3 and I think he's ready to get it done so he's not in pain anymore. He wants to get back to his running - imagine that. Other than that...all is well on our end!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Gimp and Gimpette Household! Get well fast! L, Aunt Buggy
Post a Comment